In line with the spirit of the event and the promotion of sustainable mobility, we recommend using public transportation as much as possible.
Train to Le Châble
Take the Simplon CFF/SBB railway line until Martigny. Change for the RegionAlps train to le Châble (platform 50). We recommend the following schedule (to be checked in case of disruption or unforeseen change) :
- 07H17 - 07H43 (followed by télécabine or Car Postal at 07H57)
- 07H51 - 08H17 (followed by télécabine)
Car Postal from Le Châble to Verbier Station Poste
- Recommended schedule : 07H57 - 08H22
- 25 minute ride from the Châble station car park
- 10 minute walk from Verbier Station Poste to the W hotel
Télécabine from Le Châble to Verbier Medran
- Depart from the gondolas (télécabine) station next to the arrival platform for the train
- 9 minute ride to the Téléverbier Verbier Medran station
- 2-3 minute walk from Medran to the W Hotel
Téléverbier provides a complimentary télécabine return ticket to the Forum participants. To benefit from this offer, stand at the entrance of the télécabine station between 07H45 and 08H30. A VMIF hostess, Ms Tora Löf, will welcome you there and provide you with your pass. If necessary, she can be contacted on +41 79 586 83 10.
The télécabine will be open for the return from Verbier to le Châble until 19H30.
Free TMR shuttle to the Conference and Debate
For the VMIF participants, TMR SA offers a complimentary shuttle service from the télécabine station at Le Châble to the Espace Saint-Marc, from 18H30 to 19H00.
Take the highway A9/E62 until Martigny, continue on the Route du Grand-St-Bernard. At Sembrancher, turn left towards Verbier.
Follow the itinerary from these departure points to the W Hotel.
Parking at Verbier
Valet Parking at the W Hotel, 65 places – 29 CHF / day
Parking Marais Verts, 230 places – 20 CHF / day
Parking next to Le Châble gondola departure, 400 places, Curala – Free
VERBIER MOBILITY INVESTMENT FORUM
Administration Communale de Bagnes
Service de l’aménagement du territoire
Route de Clouchèvre 30
1934 Le Châble